Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Introduction to the world's prettiest birthday cake... probably last requested for a 2-year-old's birthday party :(

Hahahahaa.
Shan sent me a bday card w a princess on it and the cashier said to her "Don't you miss when you were a little girl and got pretty cards like this?" Shannon didn't tell her it was for her 21-year-old roommate...

friends, friends, friends...
IT WAS EVEN PINK ON THE INSIDE!!! and tasted even more delicious than it looks...
Out and about at midnight... singing Happy Birthday!
French Martini :)
With my first-year LOVES.
a couple more...
ONTO MAY DIP. about 4 AM on Castle Sands along the North Sea.
we're a very daring duo.
Bonfires to keep us from freezing to death.
Looks like enough light... GO GO GO.
Oooooooh the agony.
afterwards... barely survived after she made me go UNDER the water in an attempt to get a picture w her fancy camera
Such a beautiful sunrise!

Luckily, we remembered decorum in time for the May Ball!
Boys in Kilts. hahahaa.
They even had Fair rides. How exciting!
PHOTO SHOOT BY THE ROCK WALL. yesssss.

and leaning against the rocks. hahahaa. there are cows back there... very classy.

Then I found my long lost travel buddy!
Commence photo shoot with all my Lost Boys.
1. Josh
2. Cameron
3. Marc4. Bruno
5. Iain
got them all. WOO!
And I found Sam, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment